The module will cover the regulatory and legal requirements of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Countering Terrorist Financing (CTF) as they apply to staff at an introductory level. The module therefore will use a risk-based approach to provide the core understanding and application needed for all staff and it is expected that specific requirements for defined roles or risk levels will be covered by further training.
The module will focus on the AML and CTF risks as they apply to financial services companies, and within that framework it will be agnostic in terms of specific types of business.
This AML eLearning module can be tailored to your specific regulatory jurisdiction and business activities.
- Why does it matter
- What are the rules (specific to your jurisdiction) and best practice
- What happens when you get it wrong
- Overview of risk based approach to AML/CTF
- How we know our customers
- Your responsibilities:
- Onboarding and monitoring
- Being suspicious
- Red flags
- Reporting suspicions (what is the MLRO)
- Tipping off
Key features include: