Compliance, FCC & Regulatory Training | 2019
Get your year off to the best start by planning your training for the coming months.
The public training courses available in London are listed below.
- The Role of the Compliance Officer: 24th Jan, 26th Feb, 27th Mar, 23rd Apr, 22nd May, 25th Jun
- The Role of the MLRO: 29th Jan, 28th Feb, 21st Mar, 24th Apr, 16th May, 6th Jun
- Developing a Risk-Based Compliance Monitoring Programme: 8th Feb, 17th May
- Market Abuse Workshop: 15th Mar
- Conduct and Culture Workshop: 28th Mar
- The Compliance Officer Refresher: 29th Mar, 28th Jun
- Client Onboarding & Risk Based CDD Workshop: 31st Jan, 20th Mar, 4th Jun
- The MLRO Refresher: 27th Feb, 5th Jun
- Suspicion Reporting Workshop: 19th Mar
FCA Regulatory Courses
- AML - A Practical Introduction for All: 30th Jan, 13th Feb, 26th Mar, 25th Apr, 23rd May, 26th Jun
- SM&CR for FCA Regulated Firms - Overview & Impact: 30th Jan
- Introduction to FCA Regulation: 13th Feb, 25th Apr, 26th Jun
- Senior Management Responsibilities: 14th Feb, 26th Apr, 27th Jun
- CISI - Client Money and Assets (CASS): 12th - 13th Mar
If you need help with selecting the right course for you or if you are looking for the right partner to provide in-house training for a team within your Firm, contact us.