With our live virtual training courses, you will still experience all of the interactive exercises and case studies you would expect from a CCL Academy course and a lot more. Our virtual training courses can be easily accessed via your computer, wherever you are.
Designed and delivered by subject matter experts, many with practitioner knowledge of the subject. These courses are delivered virtually using Zoom, MS Teams or Webex.
Supporting you with your training goals
Our public courses focus on specialist subjects or skills. Participants are limited to keep interaction high, and to allow you plenty of opportunities to ask questions and interact. Wherever possible, our trainers incorporate real life scenarios and experiences helping to ensure you gain practical understanding of the subject or skill.
A selection of our most popular courses have been added to our public training schedule. Click here to view the next available dates.
Tailored virtual training to meet the precise needs of your business
This could mean tailoring a course for a business unit; combining elements of different courses to match your exact specification; or building a course from scratch.
If you already know what you are looking for, contact us to get started.
Alternatively, take a look at our A-Z list of courses to help you to pull your ideas together. This list is not exhaustive, all courses can be tailored and built to suit your business requirements.
Once you have booked your course, our onboarding team will get in touch with you to provide login details to access the live virtual training course, enabling you to login from anywhere.
Our virtual training courses incorporate a range of tools to create an interactive learning environment, including:
- Virtual ‘break-out’ rooms: participants are divided into virtual rooms, to facilitate small group discussion.
- Polling: multiple-choice questions, answered anonymously, allow the trainer to assess knowledge and understanding across the group.
- Case studies: true to life case studies and scenarios are used to explore practical application of theoretical knowledge.
- Messaging: participants are able to submit questions, either to the whole group or privately to the trainer.
- If required, participants can request a recording of the virtual course, allowing them to access the course up to one month after the course has taken place.
- Ongoing Q&A: Following the training, participants will have access to a Q&A facility allowing them to ask questions relating to the course, with answers provided by our expert trainer faculty.